Skip to main content

Data Processing

Explaining data processing for grade 1 students could be challenging. Students must learn what are Input parts, differentiate them from output parts, and understand how data is being processed.
Infographics attracts students by graphical representation of information rather than large texts. They help in breaking down complicated concepts into understandable pieces of information which students can absorb and digest effortless. 
During my masters study in Educational Technology- in the E-evaluation course I collaborated with my colleges Ali Ghanawi and Imad Noureddine to create this infographic which helps us in explaining data processing lesson to grade 1 students. 
Note that it was create using Easilly which is a web-based infographic platform used by educators, students, executives and businesses for representing and conveying their ideas, concepts, reports, processes and projects through visual forms that are easy to follow and inspiring. 
I find this website very important for representing my ideas in a interesting eye-catching graphics and so I encourage you to use it in your classes. I always use it whenever I want to represent my ideas in an interesting way.


Data Processing

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Computer Handout

This is a handout that I created for grade 2 students to learn about types of computer and then solve two activities. Since I've created it few days ago, I'll have to wait till next year to try it out with my students. I'd like to know your feedback if you try it with your students.   Hope you like it!! Note: I created this handout using Adobe Illustrator . Types of Computer from Dana Al Rifai

Robotics

Implementing robotics in classrooms provides project based lessons that instill a lifelong interest in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in a uniquely engaging way. Grade 6 students followed step-by-step instructions to build their first VEX IQ robot, and then they developed it to construct different designs. Beyond robotics, students learned essential skills in teamwork and communication. What are you waiting for go ahead and start using them in your classroom:)

Online Word Cloud

WordArt is an online word cloud art creator that enables you to create amazing and unique word cloud art with ease. Professional quality results can be achieved in no time at all, even for users with no prior knowledge of graphic design. You can be use it as a means of assessment in your classroom. Below is an example of how one of my grade 6 students demonstrated what she knows about Microsoft Word by the end of the session. My students loved it and they were fascinated by the idea of customizing their word cloud the way they want.