Skip to main content

Mind Map

A mind map is an easy way to brainstorm thoughts organically without worrying about order and structure. It allows you to visually structure your ideas to help with analysis and recall.
This mind map was created by Marwa Al Kalaaji, Samah Sourani, Yasmine El Zein, and I using Bubbl.us as an E-evaluation for action and non-action verbs, during our masters study in Educational Technology. This website helps you create mind maps easily and in just few steps. Trust me when I tell you that you'll be able to create beautiful mind maps in just few minutes, and your students will love. You can also encourage your students to create their own mind maps as an e-evaluation to see how much information they grasped.

Verbs can be described as either action or non-action verbs. This mind map was created by my colleagues: Marwa Al Kalaaji, Samah Sourani, Yasmine El Zein, and I during our Educational Technology master- E-evaluation course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Computer Handout

This is a handout that I created for grade 2 students to learn about types of computer and then solve two activities. Since I've created it few days ago, I'll have to wait till next year to try it out with my students. I'd like to know your feedback if you try it with your students.   Hope you like it!! Note: I created this handout using Adobe Illustrator . Types of Computer from Dana Al Rifai

Robotics

Implementing robotics in classrooms provides project based lessons that instill a lifelong interest in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in a uniquely engaging way. Grade 6 students followed step-by-step instructions to build their first VEX IQ robot, and then they developed it to construct different designs. Beyond robotics, students learned essential skills in teamwork and communication. What are you waiting for go ahead and start using them in your classroom:)

Trello Training Tutorial

Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process. Trello can be used as an effective visual collaboration tool that can help in organizing various teachers’/students’ tasks. I created this tutorial as an assignment in my "Introduction to Educational Technology" course during the first semester of my masters in Educational Technology. Hope that you find it resourceful and easy to use.   Trello Handout from Dana Al Rifai