Skip to main content

Survey- Survey Monkey

Gathering information from your students is very important. It helps you in understanding them more and get their feedback on the course materials, teaching aids, learning room environment and your performance.
Below is a survey created by Marwa Al Kalaaji, Samah Sourani, Yasmine El Zein, and I during our "E-evalution" course session.
It is targeting secondary students to get to know more about their healthy lifestyle. 
This survey was created using survey monkey: Survey Monkey which provides free, customizable surveys, as well as a suite of paid back-end programs that include data analysis, sample selection, and data representation tools.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FVTW32Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Computer Handout

This is a handout that I created for grade 2 students to learn about types of computer and then solve two activities. Since I've created it few days ago, I'll have to wait till next year to try it out with my students. I'd like to know your feedback if you try it with your students.   Hope you like it!! Note: I created this handout using Adobe Illustrator . Types of Computer from Dana Al Rifai

Robotics

Implementing robotics in classrooms provides project based lessons that instill a lifelong interest in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in a uniquely engaging way. Grade 6 students followed step-by-step instructions to build their first VEX IQ robot, and then they developed it to construct different designs. Beyond robotics, students learned essential skills in teamwork and communication. What are you waiting for go ahead and start using them in your classroom:)

Trello Training Tutorial

Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process. Trello can be used as an effective visual collaboration tool that can help in organizing various teachers’/students’ tasks. I created this tutorial as an assignment in my "Introduction to Educational Technology" course during the first semester of my masters in Educational Technology. Hope that you find it resourceful and easy to use.   Trello Handout from Dana Al Rifai