Skip to main content

Keyboard Shortcuts Keys- Microsoft Office

This is a poster that I've created using Adobe Illustrator to help my students memorize the most important shortcut keys when using Microsoft office programs. I mainly did it for grade 4 students but I found it also beneficial for grades 5 & 6.  I printed it out on an A3 paper and put it in the computer lab, at first students started to look at the poster whenever they wanted to use the shortcuts but after a while they actually memorized it, which made me really proud of them. I encourage you to use it in your classroom, I think that your students will benefit from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Computer Handout

This is a handout that I created for grade 2 students to learn about types of computer and then solve two activities. Since I've created it few days ago, I'll have to wait till next year to try it out with my students. I'd like to know your feedback if you try it with your students.   Hope you like it!! Note: I created this handout using Adobe Illustrator . Types of Computer from Dana Al Rifai

Robotics

Implementing robotics in classrooms provides project based lessons that instill a lifelong interest in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in a uniquely engaging way. Grade 6 students followed step-by-step instructions to build their first VEX IQ robot, and then they developed it to construct different designs. Beyond robotics, students learned essential skills in teamwork and communication. What are you waiting for go ahead and start using them in your classroom:)

Trello Training Tutorial

Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process. Trello can be used as an effective visual collaboration tool that can help in organizing various teachers’/students’ tasks. I created this tutorial as an assignment in my "Introduction to Educational Technology" course during the first semester of my masters in Educational Technology. Hope that you find it resourceful and easy to use.   Trello Handout from Dana Al Rifai